Large mechanical rat infused with elemental essence.
Size/Type: Large Construct
Hit Dice: 10d10 + 30 (129 hp)
Initiative: – 1
Speed: 20 ft. (4 squares), Climb 20’, Swim 20’
Armor Class: 30 ( – 1 size, – 1 Dex, + 22 natural), touch 8, flat-footed 30
Base Attack/Grapple: + 7/ + 21
Attack: Bite + 16 melee (1d10 + 11)
Full Attack: Bite + 16 melee (1d10 + 11)
Space/Reach: 10 ft./10 ft.
Special Attacks: Breath weapon
Special Qualities: Construct traits, damage reduction 15/adamantine, darkvision 60 ft., low-light vision, Immune to Electricity, Acid and Cold Resistance 20
Saves: Fort + 3, Ref + 2, Will + 3 ( + your ranks in craft – 10, divided by two)
Abilities: Str 33, Dex 9, Con -, Int (Master’s Ranks in Craft), Wis (Master’s Ranks in Craft), Cha (Master’s Ranks in Craft)
Feats: Infusion of Elemental Essence (Air), Breath of the Elements x2, Energy Eater
Challenge Rating: 7
Breath Weapon: The infusion of elemental essence has given Copper not only the resilience of the elements, but also a pair of breath weapons. As a full round action, Copper may breath forth a either a 30’ Cone or 60’ cone of either Acid or Cold. He may use each energy type once every 5 rounds, and they do 10d6 of the appropriate energy type. Targets in the area may make a Reflex save (DC 15) for half damage.
Energy Eating: Copper is immune to electricity, and anytime when he would receive electricity damage, he instead heals hp equal to the damage he would otherwise take.
- Low Light Vision: Sees twice as far in limited illumination.
- Dark Vision: 60’
- Poor Healing: Constructs can be healed by any of a number of means but do not heal for periods of rest. A construct’s daily healing rate is 0 hp.
- Mindless: Even an intelligent construct has a synthetic mind that is unreachable by sorcery. A construct is not affected by [Mind Affecting] effects and cannot be detected with detect thoughts.
- Never Alive: A construct cannot be raised or resurrected. A construct is likewise immune to energy drain.
- Repairable: A construct does not become staggered at 0 hit points, nor does it die at -10. If for some reason you are using the “Death by Massive Damage Rule”, constructs aren’t aected by it. As soon as a Construct hits zero hit points it becomes inert, and any abilities it may have cease to function (including fast healing abilities). However, a construct in this state can still be brought to working order again with a Craft check with a DC equal to the DC to make it in the rst place with a base amount of time of one hour per hit point below 1 the construct was left at.
- Nonbiological: Constructs do not eat or breathe, and do not age.
- Lacks Squishy Bits: A construct is not affected by any effect that allows a Fort save unless that effect affects objects or is a (Harmless) eect. For example, a clockwork horror is not going to catch red fever or become nauseated by a stinking cloud. But it is not outside the realm of possibility for an eidolon to be afflicted with a totally magical disease that functions off of Willpower saves.